Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
November 25, 2014, 08:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Sally  (Read 665 times)
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« on: December 11, 2011, 08:39:47 AM »

Image URL: http://www.salviasource.org/images/gallery/10045.jpg

i finally think i mastered this grow, ive come to the conclusion that not only plants, but sally responds very well to the redder side of the kelvin chart,,which ive known, but people always think she grows better in the 5500-6500k range, this may be the case, but not in mine!!!

The seeds that you dont sow, are the plants you wont grow!
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 08:47:54 AM »

Here some more, im bored..

Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 10:02:58 AM »

Beautiful Cheesy I think you should offer salvia growing classes in your area, may get rid of the boredom LOL

Cocky bastard LOL
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 11:38:41 AM »

Lol, i may be cocky but only in a sense!!, cuz i still dont know how i do it, and I'm extremely humble for the offerings,, like i said, i dont know how i do it, i just do??  Huh?..thank you Mowj..i believe the more time u spend with ur babies, the more u understand them and build a connection, u can thsn read them very easily,,, by mastering it ,i mean ive teied everything and every combo, but for indoor growth, i think i nailed it!!, now if i can get some damn flowers on my other plants , i will feel like my work is complete,,my best friends "BabyLove" have created a fuckin monster!!.lol Grin

Mr. Sage
Cultivator

Expertise 37

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 02:05:44 PM »

You can dose the nation with your plants Landon!  Wink
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 02:12:46 PM »

Thats the idea!!.lol Wink

Hero4Evz
Super Gardener

Expertise 128

Global Mod - PM me if you need help with anything!

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 03:51:53 PM »

Beautiful plants! I think most plants like the red spectrum, but they do need some amount of blue. Your grow is perfect for almost all plans I think! It also has a lot to do with the intensity of the lighting and a HID is ideal for indoor grows for that reason. We can all learn so much from you! Without a doubt you are the Salvia King when it comes to the members still left (and that's saying a lot, because there are still some great growers around).
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 04:03:51 PM »

Ah dude, i still dont amount to some people around here,, i think ive just been lucky, besides i just know how to grow indoors, put sally outdoors and id prob kill it!! lol, thank you guys, oh and yes,let me emphasize  when i say red spectrum, the blue is already involved,, even with a 2700 bulb,, 25% of that spectrum is blue,, plants need both spectrums at all times  i just think they respond better to say 75%red,25%blue rather than the other way around,, even with the hps i have, it has blue in it,, actually 25% more than a reg run of the line hps,,if u grow strictly with just red spectrum than ul have skinny, lanky plants,, they need both to produve both a&b chlorphyll.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: