Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
October 25, 2014, 09:29:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Standard \"Baby Plant\" in my Garden IS 10\" tall  (Read 769 times)
Tribal Elder

Expertise 167

« on: May 14, 2008, 07:08:55 PM »

Image URL: http://www.salviasource.org/images/gallery/1678.jpg

The Standard "Baby Plant" in my Garden IS 10" tall! 5/8" thick stems!

penumbra
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 9

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 09:49:29 AM »

firecracker?
Tribal Elder

Expertise 167

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 10:58:56 AM »

My code for a Branch end that had a converting raceme.

A the end of the flowering season some plants start up a rachis like they are preparing another raceme but they shift out of flowering mode: instead of installing verticillasters and buds the plant puts a BRANCH there! The bracts turn from purple BACK to Green and start looking like leaves with no petiole.

You get a quickly elongating top with 2 branches from every node: Its explosive growth is like a firecracker popping out branches! I think "Sweetie, Sally, and Sammy" were 3 firecrackers from last year (I didn't keep records) - they grew 8 feet in their first year! I think the branches I cut that had converting racemes grew faster than anything I'd ever seen before!

(I Shouldn't sell ALL of those.) This year I'm comparing Firecracker growth to their non-fancy siblings directly.

You were observant enough to uncover some research I'm doing that I hadn't told anyone about yet.

[Genius +]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: