Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
November 21, 2014, 03:20:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fae Trailing  (Read 1295 times)
DrYRHead
Elder Explorer

Expertise 33

« on: May 15, 2007, 03:11:10 AM »

Image URL: http://www.salviasource.org/images/gallery/198.jpg

A faery leaving trails of elves in her wake. The faery represents the tryptamine realm, and the star above her is in the guise of the sage queen that represents the SD realm. This piece has aspects of both SD and tryptamine space in it.

Welcome to the rabbit hole.
Pyrate
Elder Explorer

Expertise 11

Equilibrium's error is our multiverse.

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 10:45:05 PM »

of all your pics submitted, this one is my favorite. aside from the colors used, i really like the style of how (not sure how to say it, but) the art sort of glitches, or how it looks like how a broken record player sounds, but has a slight alteration every new layer.

reminds of one of my lvl 5-6 trips where i too glitched over and over and over for seemingly an eternity of 2second intervals, and every time was slightly different, slowly coming to reality.

Nezahualcoyotl
Tribal Elder

Expertise 81

...Because cultivation is the key to preservation!

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 08:19:49 PM »

Very nice!

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb
nickrarw
Explorer

Expertise 1

A total mind fuck

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 09:27:50 PM »

thats pretty trippy i likee

"Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye." -Bill Hicks
Pentagon
Elder Explorer

Expertise 8

n/0=∞

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 12:24:48 AM »

Nice, tough the star looks more like a cannabis leaf IMO. When you say sage queen... do you mean bitchy old Shepherd Sally? (Cause, I swear there is some sorta hyperspace entity that presides over this herb... I think I can feel her sometimes, but other times I can't think straight enough to notice.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: