Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
October 20, 2014, 09:09:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new plant 1  (Read 1175 times)
Crispy
Explorer

Expertise 1

« on: June 21, 2007, 03:52:28 PM »

mistari
Explorer

Expertise 1

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 09:04:30 PM »

I bought from the same person... mine is not doing too well at all right now.. it's dropped three leaves and everytime i take off the humidity tent it wilts. Sad

Paradoxic
The Creator
Cultivator

Expertise 113

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 02:16:14 AM »

mistari, the picture of your plant looked good to me (that was yours you posted, right?). Well if it seems to wilt when you take off the humidity tent you are probably going to need to adapt it to the new environment. Salvia is quite good at this, follow this guide and your plant should be all good:
http://www.salviasource.org/index.php?page=View&id=22

Good luck.
mistari
Explorer

Expertise 1

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 03:47:16 PM »

thanks for the advice. no that one is my julieta strain salvia. (the pic i posted.) my blosser is the one that isn't doing so hot.

Paradoxic
The Creator
Cultivator

Expertise 113

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 04:00:49 PM »

Oh alright, they look quite similar. It'd be cool to get an article up that compares all the strains. There seems to be quite a few now. I remember back when it was only Hoffman & Wasson and Blosser. Do you happen to know what constitutes a new strain?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: