Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
October 01, 2014, 03:17:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bulb Vap-O.  (Read 967 times)
Sally-D Trance
Elder Explorer

Expertise 5

Dance, Trance, and Magic Plants

« on: January 13, 2010, 01:13:33 PM »

magna_ryan
Elder Explorer

Expertise 2

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 01:31:28 PM »

Thats pretty sweet. Is that like the ones for DMT or are they made different?
Sally-D Trance
Elder Explorer

Expertise 5

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 01:51:03 PM »

Its made for anything that needs to be vaporized. From happy herbs to freebase botanicals.
magna_ryan
Elder Explorer

Expertise 2

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 02:39:25 PM »

I know. I was wondering if you got the idea from a "machine" for DMT.
and what herbs can be vaporized? I thought it was usually only pure chemicals and opium and such.
Sally-D Trance
Elder Explorer

Expertise 5

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 03:26:12 PM »

And yes, I got the idea from that. This could also make a good Machine by screwing a hole on the glass end and putting some metal mesh in there to perfectly vaporizer many freebase crystals (if ya know what i mean Grin)
This can work really good for cannabis as well. The vapor may be harsh for some. But for the person with leather lungs, it does the trick!
Mr. Anderson
Junior Explorer

Expertise 0

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 04:26:30 PM »

I didn't notice where you put your air intake hole and does the entire thing stay cool enough to still be able to hold onto ?
Sally-D Trance
Elder Explorer

Expertise 5

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 05:57:45 PM »

The air holes are on the top were the straw is at. Theres one big where its enough room to put your straw and spice. The smaller one next to it is a pressure hole. You can hold it by the cap that is taped to the bulb, which never gets hot.
magna_ryan
Elder Explorer

Expertise 2

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 11:37:36 AM »

And yes, I got the idea from that. This could also make a good Machine by screwing a hole on the glass end and putting some metal mesh in there to perfectly vaporizer many freebase crystals (if ya know what i mean Grin)
This can work really good for cannabis as well. The vapor may be harsh for some. But for the person with leather lungs, it does the trick!
Really? haha
Would it vaporize it, or would it just burn it?
and would you think it'd work as good as a bowl?
Sally-D Trance
Elder Explorer

Expertise 5

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 01:40:37 PM »

Really? haha
Would it vaporize it, or would it just burn it?
and would you think it'd work as good as a bowl?

Its just like a light bulb man. If you can make the flame not burn then you should be fine. Sometimes people hold the flame to far which will make the liquids recrystallize inside the bulb. It would not work like a bowl. Its totally different with only vapors being inhaled.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: