Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
April 21, 2014, 09:40:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pest  (Read 448 times)
YlidKorin
Explorer

Expertise 0

« on: May 06, 2010, 08:45:05 PM »

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Pyrate
Elder Explorer

Expertise 11

Equilibrium's error is our multiverse.

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 01:53:13 AM »

Gnat?

salviaTex
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 3

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 01:37:05 PM »

yea looks like gnats to me. Go to home depot or lowes and buy some mosquito dunks. put about 1/8 or 1/4 of the dunk in a gallon of water let it sit in the gallon for a few days then begin watering your plant with the water it wont kill the gnats already flying but it will kill the larve that produces the gnats. Squish squash the ones that are flying that will help from creating new larve that they may be laying. After the 3rd or fourth watering with this dunks infused water you should notice a reduction in the gnat population. Do not mist the plant with this water or get it on the leaves only water the soil of the plant with it. Also let the first inch to inch and a half of the soil to dry out between watering since the gnats usually dont go deeper than that and it will greatly help to reduce thier population. Upon the first 2 watering with the dunks water you may notice the plant kinda drooping think it may be some sort of reaction to the dunks but dont worry it will be ok. I noticed a huge reduction in gnats by the 3rd watering with this water. Continue as needed.

Exploring....The key to knowing where you really are.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: