Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
October 31, 2014, 04:20:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sally Leaves  (Read 752 times)
maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« on: February 22, 2011, 11:56:28 AM »

maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 12:01:08 PM »

I cut off these bottom leaves of my plant today (to increase vertical growth, and because their light was being blocked by higher leaves anyway). But I was wandering, if these were smoked correctly, would it be enough to produce a discernable effect? Smiley (the largest one is as long as my hand)
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 03:01:03 PM »

sure! I dried 2 or 3 small in a dehydrator when I got my cutting and it was enough for me to "feel" the effects of Salvia. (needed to test to make sure it was a real salvia plant).
maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 10:03:13 AM »

Thank you Smiley. I'll be giving them a try this weekend then Grin. It'll be my first time with salvia.
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 10:14:09 AM »

Even the smallest dose will give you a very heavy sensation, if not more LOL
I am sensitive to salvia, so it will all depend on your tolerance
maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 12:16:38 PM »

Is the heavieness similar to the body load of cannabis? Smiley I am very interested to learn what lady salvia has to teach me, and see what she has to show me Grin. I have had experiance with other entheogens, but from what I hear, Salvia is one of a kind Smiley.
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 07:48:21 PM »

More like Argemone Mexicana heavy. Enough for you to feel that you have been impaired, I would make sure you don't need to drive for a couple of hours before you attempt smoking the salvia leaves.

I got the same feeling a few days ago when I smudged some A.M tar inside my peace pipe. A very heavy, almost cloudy, heavy opium like feeling. But that is me, personal experiences may vary  I had to lay down in the hammock for a bit to enjoy the sedated feeling. The wild yellow flower A.M I got is something powerful, more so than I have experienced with the store bought seeds.

I would caution anybody attempting an Argemone ritual to be weary of its massive power, no wonder it held the rank of "top dog" in the aztec pantheon of plants, the tar made from the yellow sap is some SERIOUS shit. The dried leaves are more smooth but still pack a serious punch. The wild strain is treacherous. A minute amount (pencil tip) piece of tar WILL mess you up hard.
maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 01:16:49 PM »

Wow I didn't realise that AM was such a potent entheogen Shocked! I have seen it growing wild around where I live, and I have a friend that grows it... But I have never actually experianced it personally. I think it's about time I develope a relationship with it and grow some of my own Grin! Thanks for sharing Smiley.

A peace pipe is such a rewarding spiritual tool, both in application and crafting. I crafted my peace pipe out of avocado wood (Bowl) and bamboo (Stem), both of which I grew myself. Even the feathers I attatched were found in my garden. So I like to think of it as a tangible piece of me and my ancesteral ground. Seeing as it was wood that I grew myself,  I also like to think of it as a direct 'root' that I created to mother earth. Smiley
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 01:59:33 PM »

For sure Cheesy the peace pipe is a must for all ritualistic entheogen use. DIY peace pipes are best as you have given time and effort into creating something that will "bond" you to the earth and plants. I got mine as a gift from a tribal dude, they live in the jungle here in Brazil and sometimes come to town to exchange handcraft for rice or tools. I gave him a knife I had had for years, the indian dude, heavily painted and wearing his traditional clothes liked it, so I gave it to him as a present, he was so moved that he came back the very next week to give me a ritualistic pipe that had been used for generations. As it has my spirit guide (crazy coincidence) he told me I could show it only to those who are partaking in a ritual with me. It is very lovely and one can see it has been used quite a few times LOL.

If you want the most powerful AM, make sure it is the yellow flower variety and that the leaves are large and deep green.

Store bought seeds or "ornamental" variety and white flower species are not very potent

I have tons of seeds so if the variety you have is not potent enough to knock you off your ass, then I will be glad to send you some of these Cheesy

maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 03:43:54 PM »

That must be an incredible pipe you have there Smiley, I can hardly even imagine the powerfull ancestral energy that must flow through it Shocked! I would love to hear your opinion of my pipe if you are interested (I'll post a pic tomorrow)?

Those are some amazing specimens you are growing Grin! The ones I have seen in my area also have yellow flowers, so I will try and collect some soon. Those plants must have very good genes, so wouldn't say no to a few seeds some time Smiley
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 05:32:49 PM »

I would love to see your pipe Cheesy

I will have a great many by the end of harvesting season so don't be shy Cheesy

drift
Tribal Elder

Expertise 82

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 05:58:53 AM »

I grew a bunch of AM a while ago and had no idea they were psychoactive - I just thought they looked cool and happened to have some seeds. What's the buzz like?
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 06:44:03 AM »

Heavy sedation, total relaxation. I would imagine opium like (never smoked opium) but can imagine this is how it would feel LOL.

My friends love it, I like it for certain occasions, like when I want to have a really deep sleep. (hopefully not the last one with no return)  LOL
maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 12:39:07 PM »

Thanks, I think I will take you up on those seeds. I have obtained some of those Lactuca Virosa seeds you were interested in, so perhaps we have a trade in our midst Grin!

Here is my pipe Smiley
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 02:38:51 PM »

Let's do this, PM me you mailing info, I will ship out the seeds this week. I will PM my info, and the game is afoot Tongue I will make sure to include other goodies Cheesy
maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 03:15:24 PM »

Thanks man Smiley. Not a problem, I'll send you my details. I'll have to ship the seeds on monday. Looking forward to this Grin.
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 03:22:00 PM »

Sent mine already, I would recommend to not mix both species as they seem to have a similar effect LOL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: