Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
October 20, 2014, 03:05:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: found some more glories  (Read 588 times)
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« on: August 20, 2011, 05:51:19 AM »

Image URL: http://www.salviasource.org/images/gallery/9079.jpg

weve owned our shop almost a year now , and prob have walked past these guys over a thousand time to get to my grandpa otts in the back of the shop, these guys are growin down the side of the building,...i failed to notice...i did try to cross pollinate with the otts!!!

The seeds that you dont sow, are the plants you wont grow!
Mr. Sage
Cultivator

Expertise 37

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 09:56:36 AM »

I've seen these grow all over LI!  But the leaf shape is strange?  Not heart shaped?  I think they're Sweet Potatoes. They are VERY closely related to Morning Glory's!  I hear the seeds contain similar compounds/chemicals!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 03:24:11 PM by Hero4Evz » Logged
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 12:55:15 PM »

Yeah, its fucked, cuz ive walked past them a billion times and never noticed!!  Huh?..yeah, they got sword or spade shaped leaves, which some hybrid glories have like spring mixes and such,, but its strange i have a side shoot comin off my otts that has these spade shaped leaves, but as u know the rest of the plant has heart shaped,, a mutation?..maybe cross bred?..i dont know, i hope that shoot flowers to see what come out of this ordeal?.i did try to cross the white ones with ott pollen though,, i have the vine marked to check the progress!!..my otts however are flowering and seeding like a mofo!!

The seeds that you dont sow, are the plants you wont grow!
Mr. Sage
Cultivator

Expertise 37

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 08:45:06 PM »

That is friggin awesome Smiley .  I hope they survive this hurricane  Huh? .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: