Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
October 31, 2014, 06:35:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Agrenone Mexicana  (Read 816 times)
maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« on: September 10, 2011, 08:08:04 AM »

Mr. Sage
Cultivator

Expertise 37

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 02:59:19 PM »

That looks friggin purrrrdy Wink
maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 03:34:36 PM »

Why Thanky You  Smiley! It's my first, I transplanted it from the wild, didn't know that these babies grew wild in South Africa.
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 09:51:21 PM »

Beautiful A.M,,my good buddies down in brazil sent me a bunch of these seeds,, only they all got blown  off the table while preparing to germinate,lost all of them,,there so damn small,,small poppy seeds!!!, they take a while to germinate,, your lucky to have transplanted it, cuz they supposedly hate it!!!, so your quit lucky!!, waitin on more, but they've been takin awhile!!..i would love to puff on some sap of the "prickly poppy"!!  Tongue

The seeds that you dont sow, are the plants you wont grow!
maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 09:45:44 AM »

I tried to transplant a a whole lot of these but this is the only one that made it, the problem lies in the tip of the taproot (it is extremely delicate and damages easily), and there is absolutely no way you can plant these and not get pricked, HOLY CRAP they are sharp Grin!
If you are interested, I would love to do a seed trade for these and anything els I might have that you would like to grow (I'm also growing catha edulis, if it is legal where you live). I am specifically interested in hawaiian baby woodrose, I have wanted to grow some for years! Smiley
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 09:59:12 AM »

Hbwr, is my specialty,, mine is 4 mths old and goin absoulutely beserk!!!,when my seeds come or get more, i will get in touch,, although i should have more am's comin from brazil soon,, have u ever smoked the sap,,what a fuckin narcotic man!!

maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 11:31:38 AM »

Thanks mate, I would really appreciate it  Smiley! Havn't tried it yet, but I'm really excited to give it a go in my peace pipe  Grin! It's harvested the same way as opium right? What are the effects from leaves like?
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 08:31:02 AM »

The very active A.M is blue/green, has large leaves with very deep veins, a very bright yellow flower, it should grow thick and low, not lanky and thin. From the pic I can tell this is not a "natural growing" A.M but rather introduced, most likely through mustard seed.

Just make sure you take it easy on the sap bro! this shit will fuck you up quick.

As for the harvesting method, using the classic poppy approach won't give you much. Best is to make a small cut, get a few drops on a rolling paper, wait for it to dry, enjoy ;-)
maagoat
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 5

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 09:11:21 AM »

Thanks for the info mate  Smiley! Yours looks really great, I'll keep a lookout for one that shares a closer resemblance to yours, hope I can find one Grin! In the mean time, is my variety active enough to produce effects?
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 10:44:01 AM »

Hey guys, nice to be talking to you as well Smiley, liked the Eminem hero LOL

Goat: I believe it is active, maybe, not as potent. You would have to experiment and let me know if it knocks you off your ass LOL

Hero/Landon: Great to have saved you guys some time LOL, here are some pictures of generation #2. I can tell you that this plant is very resistant, like all poppies however, it does not like to be transplanted. I have had success germinating the seeds in a plastic cup or grow bag and then "double potting" in the soil, so far none have died. The germination rate when thrown about it quite low, only one or 2 plants will grow in clusters, most seeds will not break dormancy or die shortly after germination.

The pictures show the plants, after suffering a little from the construction workers. You can see that it is quite robust!  Shocked

landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 11:30:30 AM »

Since everything i know is from u,, riddle me this...ok..the seed pod is what u cut for sap or the stem,, i dont remember,, if it is the pod, how do u do so in such a way to not disturb the seeds from maturing??,  if i remember correctly  u xtract from the stem right?

Hero4Evz
Super Gardener

Expertise 128

Global Mod - PM me if you need help with anything!

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 11:42:36 AM »

Baby obviously knows best, but unlike poppy I believe stem is the best option with A.M.

Here's an old pic baby put up back in December showing sap:
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 12:17:09 PM »

You can of course slice the pods, but I find it useless because the pod usually dies. Destroying the plant (cutting a branch) will not yield sap. The best method I have found so far is to prick it with a pin, this usually causes a little flow going on. I find it best to prick at the internode. The sap is right under the thin skin of the plant. You can harvest the same plant several times.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: