Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
October 20, 2014, 04:40:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CUTTINGS GOTTA GO!!  (Read 1337 times)
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« on: September 14, 2011, 09:30:54 AM »

Image URL: http://www.salviasource.org/images/gallery/9185.jpg

these blosssers cuttings have to go, pay shipping thats it!!!

The seeds that you dont sow, are the plants you wont grow!
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 09:57:00 AM »

I want one Sad
AUM.MANI
Junior Explorer

Expertise 1

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 02:30:53 AM »

I'll pay shipping. are they still avaliable?

All we are is our thoughts
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 06:29:49 AM »

Nah man, wound up turning all those cuttings into harvest cuz nobody was responding !!, stick around, next branch trimming will prob be in the not so distant future,, i have amazing cutttings that are 3rd gen right now and unbelievable potency, ask around, people will tell ya!,,im also charging for my cuttings now too, i put soo much hard work into my plants, and quit honestly still get fucked around even when giving them away!!,but just to let u know,,i dont send my cuttings usually for abt 2 mths or until nicely root established,,KIT and welcome to SalviaSource

Hero4Evz
Super Gardener

Expertise 128

Global Mod - PM me if you need help with anything!

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 08:25:57 AM »

im also charging for my cuttings now too, i put soo much hard work into my plants, and quit honestly still get fucked around even when giving them away!!

'Bout damn time! Your plants are some of the most potent I've ever seen and you packing process alone deserves payment. Their the best rooted plants I've ever seen on the internet! I wouldn't even call it "charging", time and effort come with their own inherent costs that shouldn't go unrecognized.

Speaking of which I will get pics of my newest baby up when I get off work tonight! I had a lot of shit to do last night.
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 08:55:36 AM »

Thank you man, I'm glad im allreciated, it makes it all worth it, and thats what it all about!!, I'm glad to share such a beautiful specimen with the ones i love!!, lov ya like a brother!!,, shes in good hands,( if ur not slackin!!),,lol,, post some pics tnight, she s a kick ass cutting!!, whats left of her Momma,,3rd gen!!  Wink

Hero4Evz
Super Gardener

Expertise 128

Global Mod - PM me if you need help with anything!

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 09:06:35 AM »

With all of those smaller leaves she didn't suffer any shipping setbacks! Granted she'll probably brown up a little over the next couple days just to say F*U for shipping me and putting me into a new home, but she bounced back within an hour or 2 of getting out of the box and had her leaves fully expanded. I'm super excited to see how she's doing when I get out of work. I'm sure she'll have full turgor and be ready to kick some ass!

Speaking of slacking I can't wait to show pics of Katie Mae today also. She's popping quarter/half inch branches from every node! She's going to become a BUSH!!!
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 09:20:36 AM »

I prepped her well for ya !!,with those branches, shez gonna be a bushy lil mofo!!, laugh,,its a good thing yur relatively close, so between that and my shipping technique she arrives in superb condition, yeah i had to even thin out my mommas, they're gettin so fuckin bushy,, i would have never been able to keep this cutting!!

Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »

If you keep trimming and cutting this way you will end up with a thick ass plant with TONS of leaves and shoots!

The more you trim up ground, the more underground trimming occurs as well. This makes for very powerful and well aerated soil.

Excellent work sir!
Mr. Sage
Cultivator

Expertise 37

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 01:19:34 PM »

Good Dealz Wink  Landon I think it's finally time for some new clones ... lets talk.   Wink
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »

Are we really gonna go there again Sage,, i love u, but ur a pain in the ass!!,dude, well chat,, i cant cut anything unless i know its gonna make it to u,,call me tnight

landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 06:14:51 AM »

Ha ha ha, very funny lucas!!  Tongue

Mr. Sage
Cultivator

Expertise 37

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 12:32:23 PM »

did I miss something? LOL  Lips Sealed
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 12:45:30 PM »

Yeah, u callin me last night!.lol

Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 08:43:17 PM »

I am with Sagemeister on this one, where was the Lucas sugar coating?...Although sparse, he does bring an element of "je ne sais quoi" to the topics LOL
Mr. Sage
Cultivator

Expertise 37

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 09:31:22 PM »

Landon , by the time I realised that night it was almost 12 didn't wanna wake u n d wifey up  angel

Lucas IS the man.  Cheesy
Lucas
Look! Up in the Sky! It's a Bird...It's a Plane... It's...
Super Gardener

Expertise 61

There's that smell again...

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 09:35:42 PM »

I think my post got deleted? Sorry if I offended anyone. Sometimes when I post late at night... well, you know.

Thoughts become things. Choose good ones.
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 09:56:51 PM »

Holy shit, ur right Lucas, it did..im sure nobody took offense including me, it was prob a mistake   Huh?...like sage said ,, Lucas,u the man!!, and Sage, wifey aint wifey no more,, we didnt get far enough in convo tnight, but u were busy n never got back to me, now that were totally off subject,  Tongue sorry, lov ya guys!!

AUM.MANI
Junior Explorer

Expertise 1

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011, 05:48:50 AM »

Dam, guess I missed that train.  Sad

No one can blame you for charging though. Especially if it's as good as you say. 

I'd take even an unrooted cutting just to get me going.

All we are is our thoughts
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2011, 06:17:20 AM »

Theyre 3rd gen cuttings, potency, just ask around theyres qui a few people here with my girls, of have had a experience with my leaf,,,hero, babylove, 013kilper, magicman, the list goes on.um, as far as unrooted, i will send one, but as i said, im charging now and i dont guarantee unrooted cuttings,, but if u wish i will send u one,but u gotta wait maybe a couple weeks at most,,where do u reside?, have u seen any of my girls?!!,, we will talk my friend

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: