Grow Salvia divinorum Salvia divinorum information Salvia divinorum legal status law Salvia divinorum images gallery Salvia divinorum cultivation growing community Salvia divinorum forum Shop to live Salvia divinorum plants, extracts
SalviaSource.org Forums - Salvia divinorum cultivation community
October 01, 2014, 03:17:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Your Ad Here

FORUM HOME   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: garden update  (Read 983 times)
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« on: October 22, 2011, 11:47:12 AM »

Image URL: http://www.salviasource.org/images/gallery/9580.jpg

so these r gonna be the last pics of the garden with the silly cfl's everywhere..ordered my hps will be here next week,, but this shows flouros capability!!

The seeds that you dont sow, are the plants you wont grow!
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 11:49:40 AM »

Hero4Evz
Super Gardener

Expertise 128

Global Mod - PM me if you need help with anything!

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 12:27:27 PM »

In-fucking-sane!!! That's awesome.
Babylove Woodrose
Super Gardener

Expertise 71

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 12:58:34 PM »

Green thumb, fuck that you are the HULK!  Shocked
Mr. Sage
Cultivator

Expertise 37

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 01:23:55 PM »

Dr. Bruce Banner ain't got nothing on you !  Wink
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 02:51:13 PM »

Well, thank u guys!!  Grin if i possess a mind so brilliant that it cant be measured by any known intelligence, the i guess then , ive just started!!.lol, wait till we get the HPS, flowers and fruit to come,may be able to make a couple nice additions as well!!
Lots o love y'all!!  angel

Lucas
Look! Up in the Sky! It's a Bird...It's a Plane... It's...
Super Gardener

Expertise 61

There's that smell again...

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »

The skulls are good with Halloween coming up...

Thoughts become things. Choose good ones.
Once and Future Voyager
Explorer

Expertise 4

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 09:51:35 AM »

Damn Landon... that's amazing!  I'm very jealous! 
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 10:03:25 AM »

Thank u brother,, lots o work and love for a lil garden, gotta couple additions coming along with my new lighting,, argemone is next,, my syrian rue is unexpectedly growing well for some thing i just tried for shits and giggles,, my buddy lucas is sending me what i think to be a passiflora belotii to add to my new addition p.edulis "black knight", the garden will be even nicer next week hen my HPS comes and can get rid of all these clamp lamps,,updated pics to come as well!!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 08:14:05 AM by Hero4Evz » Logged

benderunit
Advanced Explorer

Expertise 13

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 07:41:57 AM »

What wattage of HPS bulb are you getting?  I've heard from many folk that an HPS will burn the sh1t out of salvia plants.  I feel like if it's around 2 feet away from the plants it should be fine.  You might have to do some experimentation with that.
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 07:50:20 AM »

Ya heard wrong..if it was gonna burn them then i wouldnt be getting it..their gonna triple in growth rate..u obviously cant lut the light on top of them, but hps is supposed to be 3-4 above anyway, this system is gonna be munted to the ceiling, and a few feet off to the side and pitched towards it..this light will grow exceptional fruit from my vines as well as flowers on everything,, wont have to worry bout flowering with this system!!..now the good part,, its a 400watt sunburst system,, it has a enclosed digital ballast, and added coolling fan attached, running a 400wat digilux super hps..it has 60,000lumens with 25%additional blue spectrum than other hps..its mh and hps in one bulb!!!.so fuckin stoked!!

Hero4Evz
Super Gardener

Expertise 128

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 07:58:25 AM »

Indeed, HPS will not burn sally if utilized properly. Sally doesn't need a ton of light, so getting a HPS for only sally is just silly, but with a large garden and more "light hogs" sally can occupy the perimeter. The biggest problem is the intensity and heat generated, but a fan and not having them in the direct light is plenty of protection for them. Drift and Nitelife both used to grow under HPS and have amazing plants (if I remember right, I know Nitelife did for sure).
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 08:20:06 AM »

Yes hero i s correct, for me to get flouros again, i would ned to get a bunch of fixtures, cuz i have 2ft plants and 20ft plants,,it would cost a shitload of money, and i would have to ha e them running horizontal and vertically, and change endless amount of bulbs ..the hps, simply get hung and plant placed where need be!!, i read a post that a guy grows a 8x8 sally garden with the same ligt, so this should work out good!!,,just may have to mount a little higher at first, got yo yo hangers thrown in for free, gotta good deal,,light fixture, digilux bulb, lens, cooling fan, hangers and shipping for $285!!, i would have to spend double that on t5s!!!,,  best part is no lamps and wires everywhere!!, this alone takes up a 1/3 of my room!!

Hero4Evz
Super Gardener

Expertise 128

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 10:04:54 AM »

Best part about HID (aside from the convenience) is that unlike fluorescent bulbs HID fixtures can penetrate numerous layers of leaves. Fluorescent bulbs have trouble getting through just one layer (aka you get a great top canopy of leaves, but very little sustained under growth). I can't wait to see your plants under HID lighting Landon! Their already so bushy, this is only going to make that better (or worse, depending on your views. LOL) than it already is.
landão13
Cultivation Contributor

Expertise 29

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 10:13:29 AM »

What a coincidink!!..just read a thread aboit this subject..and it will def bush out some bottom branches that flouro just can t get to, t0hus is as close we get to sun light!!,theres gonnabe a exponential difference here,  and it is a good thing justin,, bushier, , bigger yield in a smaller area!!, bring it on!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: